Village walk is a subdivision with three separate neighborhoods of single family zero lot line properties. Zero line properties have adjoining lots without distinct side yards on at least one side of the property. In other words, your yard technically can end on one side of your house. There are a total of 80 residences inside Village Walk in Sawgrass Country Club. 75% of the properties in Village Walk feature picturesque water to golf course views, the remaining 25% are backing the roadway. Home sizes range from 1,800-2,800 Sqft. and typically sell in the $400’s-$600’s. Go here to view neighborhood covenants and restrictions as well as Homeowners Association information. Go here for more information and homes for sale in Sawgrass Country Club.
Homes For Sale in Village Walk
$61,000 : 523 ALDER ST, JACKSONVILLE3 beds, 1 bathListed with PALMERHOUSE PROPERTIES
$70,000 : 5146 SUNDERLAND RD, JACKSONVILLE3 beds, 1 bathListed with KELLER WILLIAMS FIRST COAST REALTY
$84,900 : 3434 BLANDING BLVD, JACKSONVILLE2 beds, 2 bathsListed with COLDWELL BANKER VANGUARD REALTY
$118,000 : 155 RODDY RD, PALATKA3 beds, 2 bathsListed with ROLAND PACETTI REALTY, INC
$128,000 : 3801 CROWN POINT RD, JACKSONVILLE2 beds, 2 bathsListed with BLOOM REALTY
See all Village Walk.
(all data current as of 1/23/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.